Новини - модели

Раздел за фирмени новини
Потребителски аватар
Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България

Мнениеот Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 06 дек 2017, 00:00

Internet Modeler
Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to, and above all, have fun.

1. Hasegawa 1/72 Mitsubishi F-2A/B 'Tsuiki Special 2016' - 2017-12-05 07:18:44
Looking for something that seems like an F-16, but isn't? Hasegawa's 1/72 Mitsubishi F-2 is what you need, and this boxing come with two of them.

Потребителски аватар

Мнениеот Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 06 дек 2017, 00:01

Scale News – inscale.org
where modelling is something

1. Scale Model Kits - 2017-12-05 12:19:06
Изображение
Like us:

Изображение

The following items have been added to our regular stock:Aviation wheel chock, set #6

Изображение
Pitots for I-7U, Modelsvit kit

Изображение
Desktop magnifier on a flexible stand (small)

Изображение
Lockheed C-141B Starlifter

Изображение
Cessna O-2A “Skymaster”

Изображение
Iljushin Il-4 “Bob”

Изображение
Soviet medium tank KV-13

Изображение
Wehrmacht AA SPG

Изображение
S-51 Heavy SPG

Изображение
We accept:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Потребителски аватар

Мнениеот Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 06 дек 2017, 20:41

Cold War Studio news
Official web site of Cold War Studio

1. The Su-17/Su-22 M3/M4 belly correction set for the Kitty Hawk kits and the PE Su-17/22 Engine doors ... - 2017-11-20 00:00:00

2. CWS48014 - Su-17 M3/M4 Correct belly set in 1/48 scale for the Kitty Hawk kit - 2017-11-19 00:00:00
Изображение
This set is designed to correct the banana shape of the Kitty Hawk's Su-17 M3/M4 kit and adds and corrects the details on the belly.

3. CWSPE48002 - Su-17/Su-22 Engine bay doors in 1/48 scale - 2017-11-19 00:00:00
Изображение
This PE set enables you to display the engine bay doors open on your Su-17 and Su-22 kits as true for an aircraft before start up and in maintenance.

4. The Su-34 APU set and the Su-34 Gun Grills set are both available.The Su-17/Su-22 M3/M4 belly correc... - 2017-10-19 00:00:00
The Su-34 APU set and the Su-34 Gun Grills set are both available.

The Su-17/Su-22 M3/M4 belly correction set for the Kitty Hawk kits should be here next week.

5. CWS48012 - Su-34 APU set in 1/48 scale for the Hobby Boss kit - 2017-10-18 00:00:00
Изображение
This multimedia set is designed to refine the shape of the "sting" of the Kitty Hawk's Su-34 kit and adds the necessary details of the airplanes of the type equipted with APU.

6. CWSPE48001 - Su-34 Correct Gun Grills PE set in 1/48 scale for the Hobby Boss kit - 2017-10-18 00:00:00
Изображение
This PE set is designed to correctly reproduce the details of the Su-34 gun grills and will greatly help you if you try to correct the lines of the body.

7. The MiG-29A cockpit in 1/32 scale for the Revell kit is SOLD OUT. A cockpit for the Trumpeter MiG-29... - 2017-09-14 00:00:00
The MiG-29A cockpit in 1/32 scale for the Revell kit is SOLD OUT. A cockpit for the Trumpeter MiG-29A kit will be released.

8. CWS48007 - MiG-25 RBF nose conversion set for the ICM kit in 1/48 scale - 2017-08-27 00:00:00
Изображение
This resin set converts the ICM and Revell MiG-25 RBT kit in 1/48 scale to a MiG-25 RBF.

The set includes masks and instrument panel dials as they are missing from the ICM kit.

9. The MiG-25 RBF set in 1/48 scale is available.The Su-34 APU set is in process of casting. Su-17/22 M... - 2017-08-26 00:00:00
The MiG-25 RBF set in 1/48 scale is available.

The Su-34 APU set is in process of casting. Su-17/22 M4/M3 correct belly for the Kitty Hawk kit is in process of casting too.

10. First,The Su-34 APU set in 1/48 scale soon will go in production. The set will be available in Septe... - 2017-08-11 00:00:00
First,
The Su-34 APU set in 1/48 scale soon will go in production. The set will be available in September.

Second,
the MiG-25 RBF set is being casted now as a one piece set instead of two and will be on as I get back and...

Third,
Cold War Studio will be away for a ten days vacation. You can still make your orders if you wish so.

11. An important announcement about the MiG-25 RBF set. I was correctly pointed out a small inaccuracy y... - 2017-07-20 00:00:00
An important announcement about the MiG-25 RBF set. I was correctly pointed out a small inaccuracy yesterday and I decided to redo the master. Apart from fixing this missing panel I decided to cast the nose as one piece instead of two. This will take two or three weeks. Meanwhile I will leave it as a Pre-Order and you will receive the new set as soon as I receive it from the resin shop. Sorry, but I want to make the things as good as my abilities allow me.

12. CWS48009 - MiG-27 Flogger D nose correction set for the Trumpeter kit in 1/48 scale - 2017-07-17 00:00:00
Изображение
This multimedia set is designed to correct the utterly wrong shape and details of the Trumpeter MiG-27 Flogger D kit in 1/48 scale. This set will greatly improve the look of your MiG-27 model and will do the justice to this magnificient aircraft.

13. The owners of the MiG-23 BN sets with vac formed canopies can get a resin canopy replacement for FRE... - 2017-07-12 00:00:00
The owners of the MiG-23 BN sets with vac formed canopies can get a resin canopy replacement for FREE, just paying the shipping cost of 4 EUR plus the price of 1 cent due to the PayPal functionality. If you have an order and want to combine them no shipping charge will be added for the canopy. Please send me your receipts from PayPal. A "Pre-order A Resin Canopy Replacement" Button will be added to the MiG-23 BN product page.

MiG-27 Flogger D correction set in 1/48 scale is available.

MiG-25 RBF conversion set for the ICM and Revell kits in 1/48 scale is available.

14. The MiG-23 BN set will be with a clear resin canopy from now on. There will be a special program for... - 2017-06-18 00:00:00
The MiG-23 BN set will be with a clear resin canopy from now on. There will be a special program for the existing customers of this correction set so stay tuned.

MiG-27 correction set in 1/48 scale is in the process of resin casting. MiG-27 D/M will follow soon.

MiG-25 RBF conversion set for the ICM and Revell kits in 1/48 scale is in the process of casting. MiG-25 BM is next including pilons.

15. CWS48006 - MiG-25 RBT nose correction set for the ICM kit in 1/48 scale - 2017-02-10 00:00:00
Изображение
This resin set corrects both the outline and the details of the ICM MiG-25 RBT kit in 1/48 scale.

The set includes masks and instrument panel dials as they are missing from the ICM kit.

Потребителски аватар

Мнениеот Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 06 дек 2017, 20:42

Scale Model News

1. USING THE SMN SLIDE SHOW FEATURE - 2017-12-06 12:51:00

Изображение

IF YOU LIKE LOOKING AT click-to-view slideshows, especially the ones here at SMN, then it's a good idea to choose your web browser for desktop or tablet carefully.
Read more »

Потребителски аватар

DetailScaleView

1. Special Hobby 1/48 Ro-37bis (SH48185) - 2017-12-06 06:42:00

Изображение

Special Hobby has many different interesting models, and on the main picture you can see 1/48 biplane, which should be engaging too. Ro-37bis is a quite unusual aircraft, which was built before WW2. It saved biplane scheme, and also had two-seater scheme. Today's kit comes in nice box, inside you will find all sprues in one plastic bag. Moreover, there are some bonuses, which you will see further in the review. Let's open this box, and check everything closer.By the way, here you can read review with another Special Hobby kit.Don't forget to like our Facebook page, so that you can get fresh articles on time.We are still collecting money for the new camera, and you can contribute by pressing "Donate" button on the right! :)
Special Hobby выпускает много интересных моделей, и на основном фото вы можете видеть 1/48 биплан, который также будет интересным. Ro-37bis - довольно необычный самолёт, который собирался перед Второй Мировой. Он всё ещё имел биплановую схему и два члена экипажа. Сегодняшний набор поставляется в красивой коробке, внутри все литники упакованы в один пакет. Более того, там же вы найдёте некоторые бонусы, которые будут показаны далее. Давайте откроем коробку и рассмотрим всё поближе.Кстати, здесь вы можете прочитать обзор ещё одного набора Special Hobby.Не забудьте поставить лайк нашей странице Facebook, чтобы вовремя получать свежие статьи.Мы всё ещё собираем деньги на новую камеру, и вы можете помочь, нажав кнопку "Donate" справа, и выбрав нужную сумму! :)

Изображение

We can start from the frame with wing parts. Here we have two halves for the top wing. Note that ailerons are molded in.
Мы можем начать с рамки с деталями крыльев. Здесь мы имеем две половины для верхнего крыла. Обратите внимание, что элероны влитые.

Изображение

Next we have three parts for the bottom wing. Note that tailwings are molded as one piece together with elevator.
Далее следуют три детали для нижнего крыла. Стабилизаторы отлиты цельными вместе с рулями высоты.

Изображение

Frontal cowling is divided into two halves, but at least propeller comes in single piece. Note that engine parts look good, and after careful painting you can get nice result.
Капот разделен на две половины, но хотя бы винт цельный. Обратите внимание, что детали двигателя выглядят неплохо, и после аккуратной окраски вы получите хороший результат.

Изображение

Those frames will go into cockpit area, inside aircraft. Molding quality looks good, but be careful with such thin parts.
Эти детали пойдут в кабину, внутрь самолёта. Качество литья хорошее, но будьте аккуратны с тонкими деталями.

Изображение

Both fuselage halves are molded together with tail segment and rudder. There are no positioing pins inside, so alignment might take some of your time.
Обе половины фюзеляжа отлиты вместе с хвостовым сегментом и рулём направления. Внутри нет направляющих, так что подгонка может занять некоторое время.

Изображение

Clear frame is packed separately and looks good. There are no masks included for those parts.
Прозрачная рамка упакована отдельно и смотрится неплохо. В комплекте нет масок, так что всё придётся вырезать самому.

Изображение

PE fret is unpainted and carries all necessary parts for external detailing. Even wheel rims will be replicated with those. Dials on the dashboard should be copied with help of black film.
Травление неокрашенное и содержит все необходимые детали для внешней проработки. Даже диски колёс будут скопированы при помощи данных деталей. Шкалы на приборной доске будут сымитированы при помощи чёрной плёнки.

Изображение

There is full range of resin parts included. Those will come handy for external and internal detailing.
Внутри имеется полный комплект смолы. Детали пригодятся для внутренней и внешней проработки.

Изображение

For example, engine will get new exhaust tubes as well as few other elements. Note also seats, which are designed together with pads.
К примеру, двигатель получит новые выхлопные трубы и некоторые другие части. Обратите внимание на кресла, которые отлиты сразу с подушками.

Изображение

Decals sheet is printed by Aviprint, so you don't have to worry about the quality. There are no cockpit decals, so PE usage is obligatory. Below you can see assembly manual with short history note on the first page.
Декали отпечатаны в Aviprint, так что вам не стоит беспокоиться о качестве. Декалей для кабины нет, так что придётся использовать травление в любом случае. Ниже вы можете видеть инструкцию с короткой исторической заметкой на первой странице.

Изображение

Today's kit is already available. As you can see, in one box you will get nicely detailed biplane, which should look good in the finished state. Of course, I wouldn't recommend Ro-37bis to beginner or to those with small experience. Some features require steady hand and knowledge, so if you are not sure in your skills - don't start this model. Nevertheless, professionals will be able to get nice Italian biplane.
As usual, you can buy this kit on official Special Hobby website.
ProsAviprint decalsResin and PE includedShould be detailed in finished stateConsNot for beginnersСегодняшний набор уже доступен. Как вы можете видеть, в одной коробке вы получите аккуратно проработанный биплан, который будет отлично смотреться в готовом виде. Разумеется, я не рекомендую Ro-37bis новичкам или тем, у кого мало опыта. Некоторые вещи потребуют твёрдой руки и опыта, так что если вы неуверены - лучше не начинайте данный проект. Тем не менее, профессионалы точно смогут получить интересный итальянский биплан.
Как обычно, вы можете купить набор на официальном сайте Special Hobby.

ПлюсыДекали AviprintСмола и травление в комплектеБудет проработанным в собранном видеМинусыНе для новичков

Потребителски аватар

The Modelling News
Latest in news and reviews and kit builds from the scale modelling world

1. 1/32nd scale HK Models B-17 E/F Flying Fortress Build Guide: Lukas puts some the teeth in the turrets... - 2017-12-06 14:42:00

Изображение

Изображение
Lukas' build of the HK Models new E/F version of the Flying Fortress in 32nd scale continues apace. His latest part shows us how he detailed up the turrets that bristled the machine guns that made this thing a true "fortress". Here is the latest part of his step-by-step build guide to show you how he has got it to this stage.

Изображение

Изображение
Read on... »

Потребителски аватар

KFS-miniatures
Scale modeling

1. 1/48 Fw 190A-4 cockpit – Eduard - 2017-12-06 11:57:52
1/48 Fw 190A-4 cockpitEduard – 648351
Czego można się spodziewać po brassinowym kokpicie w zasadzie wiadomo. Nawet jeśli to, co jest w modelu jest całkiem ładne, to w żywicy będzie jeszcze smaczniejsze. Bo i też w tym zestawie mamy głownie elementy żywiczne. Jest też, rzecz jasna, nieduża kolorowana blacha, kalkomania. Całość uzupełnia obszerna instrukcja montażu

Изображение

Blaszka w sumie dość podobna do tego, co jest w Profipacku – trochę detali, a najbardziej okazałe to tablica przyrządów i pasy

Изображение

I szczególnie tablica przyrządów wypada tu słabo. Bo moim zdaniem jest wydrukowana słabiej, niż to co znajdziemy w blaszce dołączonej do modelu. Druk drukiem, ale i detale na powierzchni są skryte pod farbą. A i bez tego mało ostre

Изображение

Изображение

Zdecydowanie lepszym rozwiązaniem jest użycie kalkomanii i żywicznego panelu

Изображение

Изображение

I żywicznego, nie plastikowego, bo plastik choć dobry to jednak przegrywa konkurencje. No może poza poduszką, bo ta brassinowa jakoś mniej mi się podoba. Sam fotel też ma ostrzejsze detale, ale głownie tam, gdzie ich za bardzo nie widać w gotowej miniaturze. Ale jest lepszy

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Tych żywicznych elementów jest w sumie – jeśli dobrze rachują – dwadzieścia jeden. I co warto podkreślić, aby zamontować je w modelu w żaden sposób nie trzeba ingerować w plastik. Ot, wkleja się kompletny kokpit żywiczny zamiast plastikowego. Bez pocieniania, bez wycinania fragmentów polistyrenu

Изображение

KFS

2. 1/48 Fw 190A wingroot gun bays – Eduard - 2017-12-06 10:14:32
1/48 Fw 190A wingroot gun baysfor EduardEduard – 648356

W pierwszej edycji Eduardowej foki, tej z przed dekady z okładem problematyczne niemało były przykadłubowe komory uzbrojenia. Problemem w tym sensie, ze aby zrobić je w pozycji zamkniętej trzeba było się naszlifować, żeby wszystko do siebie pasowało. Zresztą w pozycji otwartej te z nie było z nimi zupełnie bezboleśnie. Tym razem jednak Eduard poszedł po rozum do głowy i przyjął, że otwieranie paneli to już waloryzacja. A waloryzacja równa się możliwość wrzucenia na rynek kolejnego zestawu. No więc kolejny zestaw jest – Brassin z rzeczonymi komorami. Czyli garść żywicy i nieduża blaszka

Изображение

Odlewy są śliczniutkie, jak zawsze bez wad, ale za to z bardzo fajnymi detalami

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Wszystko zaprojektowane tak, ze powinno bezbłędnie pasować do modelu. Niemniej jednak montaż wymagać będzie ingerencji w plastik. Z jednej strony wycięcie dziury w płacie nie powinno stanowić problemu – producent zaznaczył miejsce cięcia

Изображение

Po zewnętrznej stronie skrzydeł usunięcia wymagać jednak będzie dodatkowo fragment owiewki znajdującej się na pokrywie komory. I tu już trzeba zachować szczególną ostrożność, żeby nie poharatać powierzchni w koło. O konieczności uzupełnienia po tym zabiegu linii nitów i podziału wspominać nie muszę chyba..

Изображение

KFS

3. 1/48 Fw 190 A stencils – Eduard - 2017-12-06 09:40:55
1/48 Fw 190 A stencilsNapisy EkploatacytjneEduard – D48029
Taka bardziej uniwersalna kalkomania. Bo po pierwsze znajdziemy ją w każdej edycji Profipack i Weekend, ale w sumie pasować będzie zapewne do każdego modelu krótkiej foki w 1/48. Zatem zapewne w pierwszej kolejności w kierunku tego zestawu popatrzą overtreesowcy. Drukowany przez Eduarda niewielki arkusik, który z bliska wygląda zupełnie nieźle

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

KFS

4. 1/48 Fw 190A-4 – Maski -Eduard - 2017-12-06 09:18:15
1/48 Fw 190A-4for EduardEduard – Nr. EX565

Kolejny drobiazg przygotowany z myślą raczej o posiadaczach modelu w wersji Weekend albo Overtrees. Bo tak się składa, że niczym się one nie różnią od tego, co znaleźć można w edycji Profipack.

Изображение

KFS

5. 1/48 Fw 190A -Pasy – Eduard - 2017-12-06 09:08:11
1/48 Fw 190A seatbelts STEELfor EduardEduard – FE863

Dla minimalistów i oszczędnych. Jak ktoś zamiast foki w profipaku kupi sobie łikenda albo overtreesa, to jednak przynajmniej pasy warto do modelu dodać. I jeśli lubi, to może dodać kolorowe pasy od Eduarda

Изображение

..jeśli lubi

Изображение

KFS

6. 1/48 Fw 190A-4 – Klapy – Eduard - 2017-12-06 08:42:55
1/48 Fw 190A-4 landing flapsfor EduardEduard – 48936
Trochę jednak przeceniłem projektantów edka. W recenzji modelu pisałem, że z montażem otwartych klap nie powinno być kłopotu, że wszystko ładnie przygotowane

Изображение

Изображение

..no jednak nie do końca łatwo, bo w modelu trzeba usunąć nie mało plastiku. I to w sposób wymagający naprawdę sporej precyzji i dający niewielki margines na błędy.. No ale jak waloryzacja to waloryzacja.. stopień skomplikowania modelu +8

Изображение

..a sama blaszka wygląda tak:

Изображение

KFS

7. 1/48 Fw 190A-4 – Blaszka – Eduard - 2017-12-06 08:30:03
1/48 Fw 190A-4 – Blaszkafor EduardEduard – 48937
Ta nieduża blacha to w zasadzie zestaw komplementarny do tego, co znaleźć można w profipacku. Zawiera bowiem elementy, których tam się nie znajdzie, tu natomiast próżno szukać takich oczywizmów jak tablica przyrządów czy pasy. Nade wszystko nad całą drobnicą górują zatem osłony goleni podwozia

Изображение

..są największe, ale też chyba i najmniej potrzebne

Изображение

KFS

Потребителски аватар

Lift Here Serbia!
Home of Lift Here Decals, Lift Here Models, Cranky Crank

1. LHM038 – FTB337G Milirole - 2017-12-06 08:06:56
Advertisements
Изображение

Потребителски аватар

Мнениеот Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 08 дек 2017, 00:01

DetailScaleView

1. ICM 1/35 Model T 1917 Ambulance with Personnel (35662) - 2017-12-07 06:48:00

Изображение

Today's review is dedicated to the kit from ICM. As you can see on the main photo, this time it copies Model T in ambulance version together with US Medical Personnel. Of course, both are molded in 1/35 scale. We can also name this newcomer as combo-kit, because it basically combines two products together. In other words you won't have to search for suitable figurines, they come out of the box. Moreover, ICM figurines are usually well-detailed, what should be good too. Everything is packed into sturdy box, and there are 115+38 parts inside. Let's take a closer look at them.By the way, here you can read full review with another ICM kit.Don't forget to like our Facebook page, so that you can get fresh articles on time.
Сегодняшний набор посвящён набору от ICM. Как вы можете видеть на основном фото, в этот раз он копирует Model T в медицинском варианте вместе с американским персоналом. Разумеется, оба отлиты в масштабе 1/35. Мы также можем назвать это комбо-набором, так как он совмещает два продукта вместе. Другими словами вам не надо будет искать подходящие фигурки, они сразу в комплекте. Более того, продукты от ICM обычно очень хорошо проработаны, что также пригодится. Всё упаковано в плотную коробку, внутри 115+38 деталей. Давайте рассмотрим их поближе.Кстати, здесь вы можете прочитать полный обзор другого набора от ICM.Не забудьте поставить лайк нашей странице Facebook, чтобы вовремя получать свежие статьи.

Изображение

Ok, first frame is dedicated solely to figurines. As you can see, parts division is typical - we have separate hands, legs, torso and heads. Those should be easily combined together.
Итак, первая рамка выделена только под фигурки. Как вы можете видеть, членение типичное, мы получим отдельные руки, ноги, тело и головы. Их будет несложно совместить вместе.

Изображение

Frames with car parts are molded out of light grey plastic. On the photo above you can see the one with the biggest elements. Those will be used for car body assembly.
Рамки с деталями автомобиля отлиты из серого пластика. На фото выше вы можете видеть самые большие элементы. Они пригодятся для сборки автомобиля.

Изображение

Even though this is 1/35 scale, there will be also internal detailing. For example, ICM included engine, which can be shown with open bonnet.
Хотя это и 1/35 масштаб, внутри всё также будет проработано. К примеру, ICM включили двигатель, который можно показать через открытый капот.

Изображение

Clear elements look good too. This sprue is also packed into separate bag in order to avoid possible scratches. Note that masks are not included.
Прозрачные детали так же выглядят неплохо. Данный литник упакован в отдельный пакет чтобы избежать возможных царапин. Обратите внимание, что масок в комплекте нет.

Изображение

Decals sheet is printed in nice quality and looks good. Assembly manual is typical for this manufacturer, so you will get color-printed brochure with short history note on the first page.
Лист с декалями отпечатан в хорошем качестве. Инструкция по сборке выглядит типично для данного производителя, так что вы получите цветную брошюру с короткой исторической заметкой на первой странице.

Изображение

Some modelers would like to have everything for a project in one box, and today's product might be an interesting option for them. ICM decided to combine figurines and vehicle, so you will have to create proper base, and diorama is ready. Moreover, nice molding quality and good detailing should also contribute to final appearance of the project.
As usual, you can find this kit on official ICM website.
ProsGood molding qualityClever parts divsionNice detailingConsNo masks for clear partsНекоторые моделисты хотели бы получить сразу всё в одной коробке, и сегодняшний продукт может заинтересовать их. ICM решили совместить фигурки и автомобиль, так что вам останется только создать подходящую базу и диорама готова. Более того, качество литья и членение помогут собрать аккуратную модель.
Как обычно, вы найдёте данный набор на официальном сайте ICM.

ПлюсыХорошее качество литьяПродуманное членениеОтличная проработкаМинусыНет масок для прозрачных деталей

Потребителски аватар

KFS-miniatures
Scale modeling

1. 1/48 Fw 190A-4 engine & fuselage guns – Eduard - 2017-12-07 16:34:01
1/48 Fw 190A-4 engine & fuselage gunsfor EduardEduard – 648355

Gdyby ktoś nie mógł się zdecydować, czy chce wyeksponować silnik, czy komorę uzbrojenia kadłubowego, to może otworzyć wszystko. Eduard wypuścił bowiem zestaw łączący ze sobą dwa poprzednie, mniejsze.

Изображение

Znajdziemy zatem tu wszystkie żywice znane z omawianych wcześniej zestawów. No prawie wszystkie, bo pominięta jest zupełnie tu zbędna makieta tylnej części silnika. Bo tu silnik jest kompletny

Изображение

W zestawie są również obydwie znane już blaszki

Изображение

Изображение

No i żywice. Jak się komuś nie chce klikać w osobne recenzje, to tak reprezentacyjnie:

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Jak nie lubię pootwieranych modeli, tak tu bym szukał jakiegoś zgrabnego pretekstu do pracy z tak ładnie wyglądającymi rzeczami
KFS

2. 1/48 Fw 190A-4 fuselage guns – Eduard - 2017-12-07 16:11:37
1/48 Fw 190A-4 fuselage gunsfor EduardEduard – 648354

Gdyby ktoś miał kaprys otwierać komorę uzbrojenia przed kabiną, ale silnika już nie, to i tak może. Jeśli na ten przykład pasuje mu to do jakiejś winiety czy dioramy. Zestaw to głownie żywice, zawierające wszystko co widać po podniesieniu osłony przedziału uzbrojenia. Z ową osłoną rzecz jasna włącznie

Изображение

Jest też maleńka blaszka, ale w zasadzie mogło by jej nie być, wziąwszy pod uwagę jak filigranowe i precyzyjne detale Eduard potrafi przygotować do produkcji i powielić w żywicy

Изображение

Elementy, tak duże jak i mniejsze odlane ładnie.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение
Uwagę zwraca super cienka i super szczegółowa pokrywa komory

Изображение

Jak wspominałem na wstępie, w zestawie jest wszystko, co widać przy otwartej komorze. A ponieważ widać również tylną część silnika, nie zabrakło i tego elementu, choć w stosunku do zestawu z makietą jednostki napędowej jest on odrobinę uproszczony. I w jednym kawałku

Изображение

KFS

3. 1/48 Fw 190A-4 engine – Eduard - 2017-12-07 12:42:05
1/48 Fw 190A-4 enginefor EduardEduard – 648352

Jak już wspomniałem w recenzji modelu Fw 190A-4 projektanci Eduarda postanowili uniknąć niepotrzebnych komplikacji w konstrukcji miniatury. nauczenie zapewne doświadczeniem z trudnosklejaną foką jaką wydali dekadę wcześniej. Poza tym wyszli zapewne ze skądinąd słusznego założenia, że większość modelarzy u tak skleja model pozamykany. A pozamykanej foce silnika w zasadzie nie widać, zatem w modelu wygląda on tak:

Изображение

Gdy jednak ktoś chce silnik wyeksponować i pootwierać jego osłony, to to już waloryzacja. A do waloryzacji służą między innymi zestawy waloryzacyjne. Takie jak choćby ten

Изображение

I waloryzacja ta, w przeciwieństwie do kokpitu, wymaga już nieznacznej ingerencji w plastik

Изображение

W skład zestawu wchodzi dość okazała blaszka. Choć jej wielkość wynika głownie z imitacji instalacji. Moim zdaniem płaskie blaszki słabo imitują okrągłe przewody, ale w sumie można je potraktować jako szablony do cięcia drucików na odpowiednią długość oraz wstępne ich uformowanie

Изображение

Sednem zestawu są jednak żywice. Ci warto podkreślić w komplecie jest nie tylko szczegółowy silnik, ale też łoże oraz osłony. Te ostatnie są tak cienkie, że wiele wskazuje na to, że można je zamontować nawet w pozycji zamkniętej, bez uszczerbku dla samej makiety silnika

Изображение

I trzeba przyznać, że z bliska wszytko wygląda imponująco. Może nie jest to aż taki wypas, jak silniki z Taurus models, ale i tak nie przypominam sobie wielu lepszych. W ogóle poza tymi taurusowymi to raczej lepszych nie widziałem

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

No wiec jak widać, z lekka się różni od tego, co znaleźć można w modelu. Choć przez wiatrak we wlocie powierrza i tak nie będzie widać..

Изображение

KFS

Потребителски аватар

The Modelling News
Latest in news and reviews and kit builds from the scale modelling world

1. Italeri's January’s new year releases celebrate the “One True Scale” in a big way - 2017-12-07 18:21:00

Изображение

Изображение
Italeri has launched their 2018 account with more World of Tanks & Warships model kit sets, more 2nd armour and a Stuka with a funny name – see what we are talking about in our new item preview for Italeri…
Изображение

Изображение
Read on... »

Потребителски аватар

Мнениеот Клуб Стендов Моделизъм България » 09 дек 2017, 00:00

Новости
Декали на гражданские самолеты, модели, афтермаркет, конверсии, остекления

1. Вoeing 787-8 AirEurope - 2017-12-07 21:18:19

Изображение

Представляем новую декаль на Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner (фирмы Звезда и Revell) для изготовления различных бортов испанской авиакомпании AirEurope, в частности декаль включает в себя элементы для изготовления оригинальных бортов EC–MIG «Рара Francisco» и EC–MIH «Julio Iglesias».
Так же сообщаем о внесении доработок и изменений в декаль Boeing 787-8 LOT, в том числе, к существующим добавлены поздние варианты в составе авиакомпании AirEurope.
Для любителей применять на модели "декальные" окна доступен набор, имитирующий лобовое остекление и иллюминаторы.
В завершение поздравляем всех с Международным днем Гражданской авиации и с 78-ой годовщиной основания ОКБ "МиГ".

Потребителски аватар

AEROPOXY
model aircraft kits

1. Soko G-4 Super Galeb , 1/48 scale resin kit - 2017-12-07 22:14:54
After four years of work, with multiple announcements and delays , Soko G-4 Super Galeb , 1/48 scale resin kit by AEROPOXY is finally ready. First kits will be presented at Belgrade model Show, “10th. New Year’s Cup”, december 16.-17. at Belgrade Aviation Museum. Hope it’s well worth waiting for.
Posle četiri godine rada, i višestrukih najava i odlaganja, maketa Soko G-4 Super Galeb u razmeri 1/48 je napokon gotova. Prvi primerci biće dostupni na 10. Novogodišnjem Kupu u Muzeju Vazduhoplovstva u Beogradu, 16.-17. decembra. Nadamo se da je vredelo čekati.

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Потребителски аватар

RailRoad Modeling RSS Feed
This is the official RSS Feed for RailRoad Modeling.

1. NOCH: Laser-Cut Minis Track Maintanence and More - 2017-12-07 17:43:20
Изображение
NOCH's popular LASER-CUT MINIS have a mega range including these new models.

2. Model Scene: Pig House, Henhouse, & Storage for Ga - 2017-12-07 16:28:45
Изображение
MODEL SCENE has announced three new laser-cut kits: HENHOUSE, PIG HOUSE, and STORAGE FOR GAS BOTTLES.

Потребителски аватар

Internet Modeler
Build what YOU want, the way YOU want to, and above all, have fun.

1. Academy 1/144 Boeing B-47 Stratojet "306th BW (M)" - 2017-12-08 06:50:39
Academy's latest release of their 1/144 B-47 is THE boxing to get, containing parts for all the variants they ever kitted.

2. Brengun 1/72 Letov Š-16 WWII Foreign Users - 2017-12-08 03:20:00
Brengun has re-released their 1/72 Letov Š-16, this time in the markings of non-Czech users during WWII.

Върни се в “Новости от производителите на модели / Manufacturers' news”